New Headway Beginner Student's Book PDF
New Headway Beginner with Built-in Audio.
Author: Liz and John Soars.
Publisher: Oxford University Press, 2002.
Number of pages: 144.
Format / Quality: PDF (good quality with built-in sound and bookmarks).
The world's most trusted English course.
New Headway is the course teachers and learners can rely on. Why? An authoritative integrated syllabus, motivating topics, and clearly focused tasks combine with a real understanding of what works in the classroom. It all makes for effective teaching and effective learning. Tried and tested all over the world, it's probably the most popular course ever written!
What does New Headway Beginner offer?
- Full-length foundation course for absolute beginners or near beginners lacking in confidence.
- Grammar syllabus introducing past, present, and future time.
- Vocabulary syllabus focusing on key, high-frequency.
items, avoiding unnecessary overload 1 Manageable communicative activities putting language.
- Staged step-by-step approach building on students' skills and confidence.
- Clear, fresh design with plenty of photos and illustrations.
- Built-in Audio (just double click on the pin icon) and bookmarks.
4 пользователя сказали «Спасибо» за этот файл.